Sunday 13 June 2010

They say London is gray


Dear All,

after many weeks of settling ( which is still in maintenance), I have come back to sweet London. Its been a difficult journey, but hard has never been so sweet. I ended up living near Peckham where I did, but closer to east Dulwich, and first thing I see when I leave my house is this (above).

They say Peckham is terrible and that London is gray. Well, they don't know what their saying. Sunday, and quite an alright weather, all I wanna do is go to the park and sit in the semi-sun and appreciate "dodgy" fun Peckham Park.

As you know, my last time in London didn't go as planned and ended up a lot of time alone, which in one way was good to focus on shooting, but London can be a very lonely place. This year could not have started better. I am living with 3 other really nice/clean fun girls. One, I actually barely see to be honest, but of what I'v seen shes nice. Having friends around is also great and I have that here. So loneliness doesn't ever affect you. A dear friend of mine asked me last week: "You don't really like being alone do you?" - and its not some issue I have, its just I like being around people, I like chatting, I like going to the pub and reading the paper with some1 even if its for the company, but I know how to be alone, It helps me think. Its is better to have the choice of being alone, than not having a choice at all.

Don't normally talk about what goes in my head in this blog, just very very very happy to be back and seeing many photographers and studio's that actually listen to what I have to say...

....so that doesn't make London gray at all :)