Saturday 7 April 2012

Bring me that Latex!


Next project = Latex! I have been wanting to do a black and white latex shoot for about 2 years but I dont think I was ready yet (yes I can admit it). Anywho, I cant give out names yet but my biggest inspiration was a shoot with model Masha Rudenko where she made latex seem like the most powerful sensual tasteful fabric to ware. I know exactly what model I want and her answer was yes! Just have to check with her agency. Simone will style once again and the MUA I have not yet worked with but is very close to Simone so "in her I trust" !

I will keep you updated. I the mean time, I am choosing magazines to publish my work. Hard work, requires a lot of time which I am willing to give. Its just a matter of the right day at the right time with the right e-mail to the right person, right?

...so I leave you with an image from my previous shoot, this because I am watching Game of Thrones and I had the series in mind when I shot this and ... well because I like it :)