Wednesday 29 February 2012

This weekend, Im staying in her room

So.. I'v been stuck in bed for the past 3 days as I caught a sudden cold/flu (not sure what to call it). I am terrible with not doing anything, Ill easily sink into boredom. As you know, its hard to think of things properly when you're not feeling good. My flatmate and good friend Ollie always likes to remind me in my low times that I should write what goes in my mind or tweet more (im trying to get into it..). Iv left him to get on with his life as I get quite needy when I'm ill (like anyone) and decided to write. One of the things is that this weekend Im suppose to shoot for a magazine and need to get my energy sorted to do it. We were ment to do it in a studio, but I have now decided to shoot in location, being this, the models rooms. Her name is Francesca Horton and she is one of the most photogenic women I know. Im trying to figure angles in her room and its pretty much going to be an "easy" one as her room is full of personality. She is a mixture of ex goth (ha) with pin-up and obviously I will abuse of that fact! Im gonna focus on all that personality. SHe has beautiful features and I'd forgotten how excited I was about it. She's awesome with makeup so no MUA required, so goes with hair. I was going to go for the whole shenanigans but decided to stick to her good techniques.

ANyways, blabbering along. Have a look at my new website and let me know what you think..

Also, thank you to my followers for your lovely messages. I will keep posting.

Till then, take care!